- Attractions United Kingdom
- Attractions England province
- Attractions South West England region
- Attractions Wiltshire ceremonial county
- Attractions Wiltshire unitary authority
- Attractions Amesbury
In the heart of Europe, 130 kilometers from the capital of Great Britain is Stonehenge. This huge stone structure. Local legends say that the construction of megalithic was involved magician Merlin, who served at the court of the great King Arthur. According to legend, Merlin using magic powers, moved the stones from the south-west part of Wales. Although historians have suggested that the plates were erected in the 2nd century BC. Stone blocks form the arches, which, according to scientists at the time were the most accurate pointer of the world. Stonehenge is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is still one of the most mysterious and ancient buildings of the world.